CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Customers must apply in person between the hours of 7 AM and 4:30 PM or use our online application.
Click here for directions to Murfreesboro Electric.
2. The standard deposit amount shall be two times the average month’s usage for the service address during the preceding twelve months, unless the applicant chooses to participate in the ONLINE credit scoring process.
* ONLY ONE CREDIT CHECK WILL BE RUN PER SERVICE LOCATION
3. There is a $50 connection fee. This fee will be included on your first month’s bill.
4. To apply for service, we require two forms of official identification; one must be a government issued photo ID and the other must have verification of social security number. (Examples include Social Security card, W-2, paystub, etc.)
For complete deposit policy, view or download the following PDF: MED Policy on Residential Deposit.
Click here to apply for service online: MED Online Application for New Service
Existing customers may transfer service to a new address at our office, 205 North Walnut Street, or by calling 615.893.5514. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A $50 service charge for service transfer will be added to your next bill.
Customers may disconnect service at our office, 205 North Walnut Street, or by calling 615.893.5514. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
MED customer service representatives are glad to answer your questions about this and other MED programs. Call us between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, or send an email to Customer Service.