Ways to Pay
There are a number of ways to pay your bill:
- Online: Click here to pay with either a credit/debit card or with a check.
- Automatic Bank Draft eliminates the need to write a check for your electric bill. All you do is authorize MED to automatically deduct your electric bill from your checking or savings account each month. To enroll, please contact the office at 615-893-5514, email email@example.com or click here to enroll online.
- Recurring Credit/Debit Cards allow customers to authorize MED to pay their monthly electric bill with a credit/debit card. All you do is authorize MED to charge your monthly electric bill to the credit/debit card that you provided when enrolling in the program. Click here to enroll.
- PC Banking: Use your own bank’s online bill payment system. Note: It may take 5-7 business days for MED to receive payment from your bank.
- Mail: Mail your payment along with the bottom portion of the bill statement to P. O. Box 9 Murfreesboro, TN 37133-0009. Please allow enough time for payment to be received by the due date. Write your account number on your check or money order. It is not recommended to put cash payments in the mail. Your electric account is credited on the day we receive the payment.
- Telephone: Please call our toll free number at 1-888-678-1986 to pay with a credit/debit card or electronic check.
- In Person – Walk-In or Drive Through: At 205 North Walnut Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards as well as money orders. For faster service, please have your billing statement with you.
- Night Box: Check or money payments can be placed in the night box located next to the driver-through window after hours. Please do not place cash payments in the night box.
- MoneyGram: Cash payments can be made by visiting a participating MoneyGram location. The receive code for Murfreesboro Electric is 15152. MoneyGram charges a fee of $1.50 for the transaction.
- Kiosk: Located in the lobby at MED. Accepts credit/debit card, cash and electronic check.